Robert "ROB" Bale REAL ESTATE BROKER 800-992-7958 email@example.com
The most probable price which a property should bring in a competitive and open market under all conditions requisite to a fair sale, the buyer and seller, each acting prudently, knowlldegeably and assuming the price is not affected by undue stimulous. Implicit in this definition is the consummation of a sale as of a specified date and the passing of title from seller to buyer under conditions whereby
What are the basic things to do when I plan on buying a home?
1. Find a good mortgage person.
2. Find a good Real Estate Broker.
3. Decide what you want in a home.
Look at only 3-4 homes at a time.
4. Have your Lender and RE Broker stay in communications.
Home inspection reports do not describe the condition of every component if it's in excellent shape, but should note every item that is defective or needing service. The serious problems are:
Health and safety issues (within reason)
Roofs with a short life expectancy
Furnace / A/C malfunctions
Moisture / drainage issues
The first thing you'll need to determine is what your long-term goals are and then how home ownership fits in with those plans. Here are five questions to ask yourself:
1. What type of home best suits your needs?
2. What specific features will your ideal home have?
3. How much mortgage do you qualify for?
4. How much home can you actually afford?
5. Do you have serious savings?
6. Who will help you find a home and guide you through the purchase?
Building Your Dreams
One Dream At A Time